Green Stormwater Infrastructure Projects in Detroit
The Detroit Stormwater Hub Map contains locations, images, and project information for green stormwater infrastructure projects in the city of Detroit. Use it to explore GSI examples throughout the city.
Not all GSI projects qualify for a drainage charge credit from the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD). To sort by projects that have received a credit, use the filters below.
The Detroit Stormwater Hub uses geographic information system (GIS) mapping to track projects. See the FAQs for more information on how projects are displayed.
Have you completed a green stormwater infrastructure project?
Browse All Projects
- Show all (267)
- (-) All Stormwater Stays on Site (3)
- Bioretention (30)
- Bioswale (6)
- Disconnected Impervious (105)
- Downspout Disconnection (42)
- Green Roof (5)
- Multiple (21)
- Other (1)
- Permeable Pavement (8)
- Rain Barrel (2)
- Rain Garden (13)
- Stormwater/Constructed Wetlands (1)
- Subsurface Detention (14)
- Subsurface Infiltration (2)
- (-) Surface Detention (1)
- Water Harvesting (13)